Thursday 5 August 2010

Buttercup family

Buttercup Family
These are my new addition to my Sylvanian Families collection. The Buttercup Friesian Cow Family. Tom bought them for me on Monday, they've been on my list of ones to get since they were released earlier this year.

I started collecting Sylvanian Families at Christmas, and I have quite a collection so far. I even made a pilgrimage to the Sylvanian store in London (will be writing about that in more detail in a future blog).

I love the detail on this family. The Father is Hornbull Buttercup ad he likes taking walks in the forest according to his bio. I love his cute little horns and his red necktie.

The Mother is Daisy Buttercup and according to her bio she likes to gossip and always knows whats going on around her.

The Son/Brother is Paddock Buttercup and he's full of beans and can't sit still. He loves playing catch in the playground. I like how his dungarees and shirt are opposite colours to his Dad's.

The Daughter/Sister is Annabell Buttercup and she's the opposite or her brother. She likes to take her time and never runs anywhere.

Check out the online Sylvanian Families shop for more!

Offical Sylvanian Families website

1 comment:

  1. I can lend you some assault rifles for them if you like.

    ReplyDelete