Tuesday 3 August 2010

Night out in Bournemouth

Prezzo's restaurant
So.. just got back from a trip to Bournemouth. I went yesterday to meet up with two of my oldest school friends for dinner and cocktails and had a really lovely evening.

I got the train to Pokesdown yesterday and walked into Boscombe to meet Rachel, we then got a bus to Bournemouth and met Georgia and went to a cocktail bar called 1812 (I think?). We then went to Prezzo's for dinner. I then went back to Rachel's and stayed over night and got the train home this morning after going to a nice little cafe for some breakfast.


Strawberry Mojito
I tried a strawberry Mojito as my choice of cocktail, and it wasn't bad. I preferred the grape and vanilla cocktail that Georgia had though. It was really nice to see them both again and to catch up on news and future plans.
I had a really nice dinner at Prezzo's too. Quarto Fromaggi pizza and shared Garlic bread with Mozzarella and shared chocolate fudge cake.

I had a really lovely evening and am looking forward to doing it again sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment