Tuesday 10 August 2010

Toy Story 3

Yesterday Tom and I went to Eastleigh for the day. We went primarily to see Toy Story 3 but we also had lunch (at MacDonald's) and did some shopping.

I got a David and Goliath T-shirt for only £7.99 from TKMaxx which I was very pleased about. I also found 'Look Sharp!' by Roxette on vinyl in a charity shop for 99p so I had a good day for bargains. I also got the cutest little Sylvanian Families bear in a carry case.

I really enjoyed 'Toy Story 3'. I thought it was much better than the second one and easily as good as the first. All the old gang were back although some of the minor ones were missing and there was some great new characters too. I LOVED Barbie and Ken for obvious reasons, having collected Barbie's for years it was great to see them in a new light. I've also found my new catchphrase in "your just an accessory!".

I recommend this to all, if you haven't already than go and see it!

Toy Story 3 at IMDB

No comments:

Post a Comment